What are Fibroids? – do they harm a female’s body?
- Fibroids are mostly to be seen in the female reproductive part which is a kind of tumor basically present and affects prolonged menstrual cycle because it is affecting the reproduction process as to be finding out in the reproductive part of the female.
- It can be a non- cancerous growth in the uterus of the female reproductive part which affects the growth of the child during the female’s childbearing years.
- Fibroids are commonly known as Myomas, Leiomyomas or Fibromas as to be made with the doctor during the conversation it can be with the different names in different prospect to be seen.
|Can You Have Successful Pregnancy With Fibroids|
Now the question arises, do they harm the Female’s body?
- With fibroids, you can gain weight to the maximum which can be a cause which affects the health and the body of the female.
- They are really so many tiny particles present inside the female’s body which can be grown at a fast pace and that too be very large and very fast.
- Estrogen surges which can be seen during pregnancy and premenopausal hormone swing can also become the cause for the growth in the fibroids.
- So if the fibroids are growing at a fast pace so it can affect the body of the female facing Fibroids to the maximum level.
- Fibroids usually affect the body of the female during reproductive years of growth which is between 16 to 50 years of the age.
- The fibroid can cause back pain and pelvic pain as well which can affect the female’s body up to the large extent.
- Causes of Fibroids- How this can be seen in the female’s body?
- It may be not clear even in the facts that what causes Fibroids but it may be something relative to estrogen level.
- Estrogen and Prostrogen levels are higher during the reproductive years for the female which is between 16 to 50 years of the age.
- Can be caused when the hormones level is changed.
- During pregnancy, estrogen level is high which tends to swell the fibroids.
- In case of female to be overweighted or facing obesity so the chances to increase fibroids are high.
- Child bearing lowers the risk of developing fibroids.
- The number of times woman gives birth to her child it decreases the chances to cause fibroids.
- Symptoms of Fibroids as seen by the doctors
Symptoms of Fibroids as seen by the Doctors
It is basically seen in every 1 of 5 women’s facing the symptoms in this respect, the most common symptoms are:-
The heavy flow of periods or sometimes painful periods also known as menorrhagia.
Causes anemia due to heavy periods.
Lower back pain or leg pain.
Pain during intercourse.
In the case of large fibroids, the female is facing pain in the lower abdomen.
Other possible symptoms include:-
- Repeated miscarriages.
- Labor problems.
- Pregnancy problems.
- Fertility problems.
Treatments for Fibroids:-
- Treatment is only recommended by those women who are experiencing symptoms related to fibroids. But if the fibroids are not affecting the quality of life, so in this case treatment may not be necessary for this respect as it cannot be treated.
- Fibroids can cause heavy periods which can be a major problem for one and cannot be resolved through some treatments.
- A medicine for gonadotropin-releasing hormones against should be recommended in this treatment for fibroids.
- Another medicine for early stage recommended by the doctors and experts for the treatments like avoiding birth control pills.
- Sometimes recommend nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) by the doctors if the size of the fibroids is very small.
- Levonorgestrel intrauterine system (LNG-IUS) is also prescribed for its medications.
Can you have a successful pregnancy with Fibroid?
The answer to this simple question is that if it is large in size and found inside the uterus that is, the reproductive organ of the female’s body so if it is found outside the uterus then it is not necessary to remove fibroids but if found inside the uterus so it is necessary to remove fibroids so as to the maximized level and in this respect a surgery is being recommended by the experts. And after the surgery procedure, it will be helpful for the woman to get pregnant to the maximum extent as the chances should be increased to the higher level.