|Infertile Couples Get Pregnant through ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology)|
Every woman has a desire to become a mother but sometimes some women cannot conceive in a natural way. Techniques have supported such women and now there are many ways that women can hope for hope. Garima Dhingra is telling about some of the techniques of conceiving:
ART i.e. Assisted Reproductive Technology
The couples who have not been able to become natural parents or who have some kind of large or genetic illness (AIDS, Thyroid, etc.) have proved to be an ART gift. Under this, conception is done through various artificial methods.
Who needs it: Some things are definitely seen before conception through ART:
- Married at 30 years of age or above and trying for a child for the last six months, but cannot be successful.
- Married at 30 years of age and trying to conceive from last one year.
- Risk in pregnancy. The risk of physical or mental retardation in the child or child of the mother or child is threatened.
- Coupled with problems like AIDS, RH Factor, PCOD
The doctor decides to check which technology is needed by Kapell. According to the same treatment is done.
How many types of:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine insemination)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer)
- ZIFT (Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer)
Do not miss
This technique is also known as test tube baby. In this process, egg cells are fertilized outside the uterus. When the rest of the pregnancy fails, then this treatment can prove to be effective.
For whom: This technique should be used by those couples, in which-
- Female fallopian tubes block
- If the female is TB patient
- Can not become egg in woman’s ovary (also called polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Keeping the child’s wish in a very high age (after 50 years)
- Being a woman in menopause
- Pre-maturity overtime failure, i.e. at the age of 30, the period of closure
Apart from this, many times after the investigation of both husband and wife, it is not known where the problem is. Such couples can do IVF.
Processes: 1. All the tests of the first woman are done. On the third day of the period, a blood sample of the woman is taken, through which it is tried to know that it is not suffering from any kind of disease. Can be extended further on the basis of the test.
2. Through ultrasound, it is tried to know what is the condition of urus, cervical canal, and ovary. It is also examined that through this technique, there will be no problem with the woman getting pregnant.
3. Stretches towards the third step. When a woman’s egg becomes 18-20mm then she is taken out. Generally, this size of the egg is made in 36 hours, and after that, it starts to become small by itself. In this process, the egg is taken out before 36 hours. After this spasms are left on these eggs. When an egg gets fertilized properly with the sperm, it is inserted into the woman’s urus.
Time: How long will it take, depending on the age of the woman and the reason for no pregnancy. If the woman is under 30 years of age, then the time will be less. The success of his success will also be up to 40 percent. It may take more time for a woman older than this. If it is more than 30 years then success can be 35 percent or less. At the age of 30, the weight of the woman is also very important in pregnancy. If the woman’s weight is high then she will have to lose weight. Egg quality and quantity falls with age.
Cost: In IVF technology, every step is spent from 80 thousand rupees to 1.25 lakh rupees. Overall, four to five lakh rupees are spent. In most of the major private hospitals, this technique is arranged, but in some of the government hospitals, this facility is available only. In government hospitals, the cost of this technique is about 50 to 60 thousand rupees.
Success: This technique consists mostly of twins. Its success has been pegged at 20 to 30 percent, that is to take risks in it.
Precaution: Men adopting IVF techniques fear that their sperms will get back or not. Many institutions of this technique take advantage of the wrong Due to this, it is becoming a business nowadays. Good institutions take a sample of one or two patients a day, so that no one else’s sperm or egg may be found in the wrong way. It should also be kept in mind that couples who are pregnant with this technique. Whenever the process starts, answer every time you hear the name and answer yes. Private institutions continue to speak the name for the precaution.
IUI (Intrauterine insemination) Treatment
Many times it is seen that the sperm of men is not in good condition or remain outside Overy at the time of the intercourse. In this way, through this technique, the sperm is washed out well in the lab and well sprayed with good sperm is put directly into the woman’s eutroscope.
For whom: Couples who have problems written below, they can use this technique:
- Sperms are too low or bad
- Do not fix a female fallopian tube
- Distraction in the sarix (baby’s mouth)
- Kapal keeps away from sex or does not want sex
Sperm Bank: If the sperm is low then they can conceive through the sperm bank. Sperm can get worse even if men are suffering from some disease. In this case, buying a sperm from the bank can lead to pregnancy.
Sperm Donor: If you want your sperm to give yourself a spell, you can take sperm from any of your friends or relatives. Such a man has a sperm donor.
Time: 24 hours a day. Once the sperm is fertilized, it is inserted into the woman’s uterus.
Expenditure: Every bank has different rates, however, usually there is a sperm between Rs 600 and Rs 2000. Apart from this, sperm is made better through treatment, of which about 30-40 thousand rupees are spent.
Success: The child born with this technique is fine, but in some cases, the weight of the child is very low at birth. Such children are very delicate.
Precaution: Women who are pregnant with this technique should not exercise much. Jogging and aerobics should not be done at all. Should rest in the early days. Without a doctor’s advice, no medicine should be taken.
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
In this technique, male sperm and female eggs are fertilized out. Only one sperm is inserted in the middle of the egg through the tube. After fertilization, it is put in the uterus.
For whom: Everything is fine in a woman, but there is absolutely no spamming in the male.
Sperm Bank: There is no sperm in the male, so any third person’s sperm is used. In such a way Sperm Bank is a better option. The sperm donor can also get help. Check that sperm donor does not have any disease.
Time: It takes 2-3 days to fully fertilize out. After that, it is put in the uterus.
Expenditure: Spending up to 40 to 50 thousand rupees for buying sperm and other treatments etc.
Success: The success of this technique is one-third, i.e. through this technique, you will get a child, it is not 100 percent guaranteed.
Some more techniques
In addition to the above techniques, these methods are also used for artificial pregnancy:
GIFT (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer)
Through this technique, the mixture of male sperm and female egg mixture is placed directly into the fallopian tube through a machine, from where it comes to the womb of the woman. In it, it is important for the woman’s tubes to be cured. This technique is used as an Artificial Intercourse. This technique is usually used less often.
ZIFT (Zygote Intrafallopian Transfer)
In this technique, the eggs made in the woman’s ovary are taken out and it is fertilized with a sperm in the lab. After this, the fertilized egg is placed in the fallopian tubes. Like this technique, it is very important for women’s tubes and men’s sperm to be cured.
I hope you have “Infertile Couples Get Pregnant through ART” The article would have liked. You can tell me about it by commenting