In the morning, a cup of coffee can only provide more than promoting energy.
Health Benefits Some researchers say, diabetes can be caused by helping to reduce the risk of liver disease.
Coffee is consumed 400 billion cups of coffee every year, coffee is one of the world’s most popular drinks. But is it really healthy, or what are the risks?
|10 advantages and 6 disadvantages of drinking coffee|
Let’s Start with the advantages of drinking coffee?
- Coffee reduces the risk of heart disease: Researchers found that those who drink 3-5 cups of coffee in the day, they have less risk of heart disease.
- Coffee reduces the risk of cancer: Studies show that consuming moderate caffeine can reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer in men by 20%, and risk of endometrial cancer by up to 25% in women. In addition, daily drinking moderate coffee can reduce the risk of colon cancer by 25%.
- Coffee gives you protection against cirrhosis of the liver: In recent years, studies have shown that coffee can protect the lover due to its polyphenols.
- Coffee is skin care: Coffee has antioxidant which can prevent your skin from aging and oxidation.
- Coffee helps you lose weight: Coffee contains magnesium and potassium, which helps your body use insulin. In this way, coffee can control your blood glucose levels to reduce the craving for food.
- Coffee type II reduces the risk of diabetes: One study shows that people who take a cup of coffee every day have a lower risk of diabetes by 6%. Studies also show that 22% reduction in consumption of 6 or more cups per day.
- Coffee reduces pain: A study shows that exercising after 2 cups of coffee can cut muscle pain by 48%.
- Coffee helps keep you focused and fresh: Consumption of moderate amounts of coffee is refreshing you and helps you stay focused and alert.
- Coffee helps fight depression and reduce the risk of suicide: Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and promotes the production of neurotransmitters, which makes your mood bright.
- Coffee protects against Parkinson’s: It is researched that coffee can reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease by up to 25%.
Now we start the disadvantages of drinking coffee?
- Coffee is harmful to your kids: It is suggested to reduce the caffeine intake of kids below 12 as few as possible.
- Too much coffee is very harmful to pregnant women: If you drink too much coffee when you are pregnant, then fetal growth can increase or increase the rate of birth defects.
- Coffee can increase the disease: it is fatal for people who have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and coronary artery disease.
- Coffee can cause osteoporosis: Coffee can interfere with calcium absorption, which can cause osteoporosis in middle and older women.
- Coffee can increase heartbeat: Coffee can cause acid reflux and heartbeat, as it relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Coffee Causes Insomnia: A lot of caffeine intake will stimulate your central nervous system and it will be difficult to sleep.
Let’s See Conclusion
Drinking too much coffee is harmful. If you are healthy, coffee less than 6 cups per day is fine. Above, the advantages and disadvantages of drinking coffee are listed. Coffee is terrible but it is also harmful. Eating moderate coffee benefits your health.
Please do not drink coffee for more than one cup in a day. if you are pregnant or have high cholesterol or high blood pressure
I hope you have “10 advantages and 6 disadvantages of drinking coffee?” The article would have liked. You can tell me about it by commenting