- 1 Mutual Fund Investment Plan In India
- 2 What is Mutual Funds Investment?
- 3 What is the type of mutual fund?
- 4 Asset-Based Mutual Funds:
- 5 Structured Based Mutual Funds:
|What is a Mutual Fund? Can money be earned from this?|
Mutual Fund Investment Plan In India
Hello friends, whether the money is earned from the job or any business/investment, everyone has both hard work + risk. There are less risk and income for those who are employed, but for those who are doing business or investing, Risk is high, and income is also high.
Today, we will talk about a business/investment approach that is named Mutual Fund, if you do not know about it yet. So these tips are for you, so let’s understand in a little detail.
|What is a Mutual Fund Can money be earned from this|
What is Mutual Funds Investment?
Money is invested in the mutual fund, but many of us will know about it, but what is real mutual funds? Know about it,
It is an investment hub where many investors collect money or work together. Mutual funds are such a place where you, our small business, employee money or money is deposited. The capital deposited by the investors is used simultaneously in one place, to earn maximum profit.
Each of the Mutual Fund schemes has some properties that are common to everyone,
- Mutual Fund Sponsor: This is the person or entity that sets the mutual fund. Who sponsors this, he has to invest 40% of his total amount at least.
- Trust: Launch any mutual fund as a trust sponsor of the sponsor and it is necessary to create the necessary documents government office.
- Asset Management Company (AMC): This is a financial or management department which is decided by the Trust operator and approved by AMC SBI (State Bank of India).
- Guardian / Trustee: It is meant to provide security to those who are also Mutual Fund Investors and it is also approved by any bank or the Economic Institute.
All these are basic properties of any Indian Mutual Fund system which are useful in conducting the whole system well.
What is the type of mutual fund?
Mutual funds are very complex and with the help of no expert, it can be a bit difficult to understand for this common people. If we talk of the type of mutual fund in India, then it is divided into 5 parts according to different features.
Asset-Based Mutual Funds:
In this type of Mutual Fund scheme, the main feature is asset value and it is stated in sub-categorised 4 on the base of the asset.
- Equity Fund
- Debt fund schemes
- Money Market Liquid Fund
- Hybrid Fund
Structured Based Mutual Funds:
All schemes coming in this category have a pre-defined structure and the entire investment scheme works on the same basis. Mainly structure fund is distributed in the following sections.
- Open Ended
- Close Ended
- Interval Scheme
Risk-Based Mutual Funds:
We all know, business or Money investment plans are all risks and mutual funds are like Share Market plan and on this basis, it is distributed in 3 parts.
- High Risk
- Medium Risk
- Low Risk
Investment Based Mutual Funds:
As the name of this scheme comes in the name of the scheme and all its sub-plans depend on Saving on some kind of investment. for example…
- Capital protection
- Pension scheme
- Tax saving
- Income fund
- Growth Fund
- Fixed Maturity fund
Characteristics Based Mutual Funds:
The biggest interest of the Mutual Fund is that it is not limited to any region or any field. It exists from national to international and from farm to real estate to all field and region. Based on its characteristics, this has been discussed in the following sections.
- Sector fund
- International fund
- Global fund
- Real Estate fund
- Exchange traded fund
How do you invest in a Mutual Fund?
There are many Sponsors and Asset management companies in India who bring a variety of Mutual Fund schemes. But before investing in any scheme and before investing it, it is very necessary that we should have complete information about it.
If you do not understand the Mutual Fund scheme and all its terms and conditions, then our investment can come in risk and we may have less loss of benefits. So first you have to understand it about it with any expert then associated with any of the schemes explained.
Benefits of Mutual Fund:
When it comes to investing, whether there is an insurance plan or business plan and we invest money for it. So there is one thing with that plan that is a risk if you want to invest in mutual funds. So you understand that there is little risk in it and it is right for a long-term investment.
- But it is much cheaper than the Share Market or Bond Market investment. There is no limit in many plans, you can invest anything.
- You probably will not know, whenever we do any investment, we get a tax rebate. Similarly, if you have money in the Mutual Fund, you can also do tax saving.
Friends, we have talked about the Mutual Fund here and have understood some of its main points. If you have to invest money in it and you want to earn money through it. You should first seek advice from a good and experienced expert, after which you can easily invest in it. If you have any questions or suggestions about this, then you must comment.